Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Latest and greatest in Payson pool history

I am (and my boys) are loving the Payson Pool. It is so perfect for the little ones. Sawyer finally dared to go down the red slide ( the really small one) and he loved it. We went with my sister and all of her girls. We also took the neighbors (Avery and Mitchell) are we crazy? 8 kids!!!
Sawyer only made one attempt for the lazy river and got stopped by lifeguards.  He ran away from where we were and wanted to jump in. The lifeguards are wondering where is this little guys mother? As I come running over with a baby in hand! IT IS A JOB I WILL TELL YA WHAT!!

Carsen kindof looks malnourished. Whats up with that? 
Food? For you Carsen?  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!  ...haha









3 comments:

Abigail said...

Cute Pictures!!! The payson pool is the best, i perfere it over seven peaks, we go tons maybe we will se ya there way fun.

Abbie

Haskell Fam said...

We should go together! We love it there too! Call me!

Heather said...

Yah, love the that Payson has there own mini Seven Peaks. It is awesome! Sawyer cracks me up, that last picture is a hoot!