Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The bandwagon

Ok. So, I  really need to read this and get in the times! Hasn't everyone read this but me? But the question is... When does everyone have time? I fell like I am going full throttle ahead with my kids and photography and my house and husband. How is it done? Plus I am kind of a slow reader. Any tips?
But... I am dying to know what the fuss is about! Can a book really be that good? I need to find out for myself I guess. :) I need to jump on the bandwagon. Soon I will....PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It really is that good!! You really do need to get on the bandwagon!!! I usually read at night after the kiddies are in bed, you'll be hooked, so just prepare to do nothing else for the next few weeks while you read all 4. Have fun!

Daun said...

I hate to admit it, but I haven't even picked one of them up either. I was thinking I needed to start, but I feel like you do--When do I have time? Oh BTW your link you have for my blog is wrong. It's http://shawn-n-daun.blogspot.com/

We'll have to start reading the series at the same time, but I'll quit I'm sure once the baby gets here.