Monday, October 13, 2008

Rest in Peace Sadie Ladie..... :(

Last Monday we got the sad news that our sweet little Sadie had died. Saturday morning she was no where to be found. She is normally an inside dog but since she has puppies she has been staying out in the shed with them. All day Saturday we wondered where she was and thought she was over playing with the neighbor kids and that she would be back soon. Sunday she still hadn't came home and I was really worried. I thought for she that the dog catcher had picked her up by the house. We couldn't call the pound and the city office wasn't opened so I had to wait until Monday to talk to someone. She hasn't really been much of a wanderer dog and really stays close to her little puppies. That is why I was so flustrated when the police chief told me they had a call late Friday night that a little cocker spaniel had been ran over down on the big highway. She never has gone down that far. Anyways.. She is gone and I cried... alot. And now I get the pleasure of potty training another puppy. (Because of course now we have to keep a little part of my Sadie) She was a good little dog. I loved her very much and she will be missed. She was my only other female in the house when I was surrounded by boys.
Rest in Peace my sweet Sadie Ladie...

Sadie Ladie April 24th 2005- October 3rd 2008
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jami said...

how sad! i was so sad when my dog died and i only had her for a few months!

TracysAvon said...

Okay I wasn't prepared to cry when I logged on to read the latest with your family! So sad! You have my sympathies and I am giving my dogs an extra hug and treat tonight.

Heather said...

Thanks, now I am SAD! I'm sorry Ash, that truly SUCKS!