Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On a lighter note...PHOTOBOOTH FUN!!!

Family Fun!!! This is the funny-est thing EVER!! ( I'm sure nick will be super happy that  I have posted these of him, by the way..) My boys have had so much fun on this PhotoBooth. Its way fun and hilarious!!!



Monkey Boy...

One night my mom and Dad came over and of course we had to show them how the photobooth works. So we got a few great "pleasing" shots! This is of course my beautiful mother!!


My dear old dad.. We took this just messing around that night and I saved it. Then I  sent it out to EVERYONE on his surprise 50th birthday party invites. SO FUNNY! I am super duper funny!! This pic reminds me of Earnest. (Earnest goes to jail etc...)Anybody remember him? He wanted to kill me so he will also be way excited I have posted this today! HE HE!!!





Have a super day!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That last picture, you look AMAZING!!! You should use these for your family pictures.

Heather said...

Now, I am HAPPY again. Those are so funny!! I love that you used the pic of your dad for his b-day invite...funny! Oh, Ash I just love you! Thanks for making my day.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

That's hot!!!

Josh & Kenz said...

That is the funniest thing ever! That last picture just topped it off. Love it!!!