Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drew Bug is going to turn one!

This is the One year announcement we are sending out.



I am having a hard time dealing with this one. I mean this is my baby!!! This might be my last baby and he is turning one?! Does that mean he isn't my baby anymore? No, he will always be. 
I love this little guy so much!!! Maybe even more than the other two. What were their names again?...... Just kidding! 
But seriously, can he get any cutier? He is walking and he gives the best hugs ever!! And do you know what makes those hugs so great? It's that he only gives them to me!!! He is such a mommas boy and I have to say I don't mind... 
Love my little skeeter bug!!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

He is so cute i am going to cry when Payzlie turns one. she is also a mamas girl and i love it so much my other kids could care less about were i am and her she does care. Happy Birthday Drew!!!. Oh ya and i would love to have you come if you want to that wold be great Nove 18th 11-2 Thanks Abbie