Thursday, September 4, 2008

The zoo

I was feeling like a pretty bad mom lately cuz I feel like I don't take my kids anywhere, so My sister and I decided to try to be good mom's for the day and take the kids to the zoo for one last ho-raw before school started. It was a hot day to say the least but the kids had fun. The babies, (Drew and Gretta) were such good babies! sawyer loved the train and all the snakes and monkeys. Carsen and Gwen had fun on thier own ( they think they are so grown up!) By the end of the day we were all hot, tired and cranky and I was lucky enough to drive crying kids home in rush hour traffic. Lucky me.. 
And here is a little tid bit of Sawyer is like when he wants to ride the choo choo tran again and he is hot, tired and cranky.. Three year olds are so fun!!!











1 comment:

Heather said...

Ash I am peeing my pants from laughter over cute, little, tired Sawyer. I love him! Christain and him really need to get together and "bond". CALL ME!