Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Harness Buddy.


So I used to think "how could parents be so cruel as to put a child in a harness restraint".. until I had a naughty 3 year old. this is the best thing ever!!! A cute little puppy harness/backpack that lets me "control' my kid. And this one needs so serious controlling. He is everywhere!! So we tried this out at the zoo and it was great. Sawyer didn't like it a bunch but hah, hah he couldn't get it off and he had to stay by me. Thank you Harness Buddy!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We have that exact same one. Luke called it his puppy. We took it to Disneyland. Greatest thing ever! We havent tried it for awhile though. Im not sure he would go for it now.

Heather said...

Dude, I'm loving it! I've got to get me one of those...but not for christian, for Jed. Do they come in adult sizes? ;)

Destiny Hansen said...

We had 2 of those when we took Athena and Alexis to Disneyland they were 2 and 3 years old. we had people coming up to us asking if they could buy them from us to which we said "No way!" We also had this girl say "I would never do that to my kid" (interestingly enough she had no kid). We even used them on Cohen in Yellowstone. Best thing ever!