Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am going to do it...

I am pretty sure I am going to do it. But I need some opinions. This is a super scary thing for me. I am going to cut off my hair. AHHHH! I havn't had a short do in over 8 years! But I think it is time for a change. I am thinking something like this.(The Kristin look) A layered cut that is still long enough to pull back if need to. But I am scared. I mean, if it looks aweful I cant just have my old hair back. That is scary. So any hairdresser out there or anyone else with an opinion on the matter what do you think? I have a long face (which I have read not to have long hair if you have a long face cuz it makes it look even longer. Can you say horse face?) and my hair is uber thick. Nick tells me he likes my hair but agrees it is time for a change. Oh what to do???

3 comments:

Hansen's said...

I think you should do it. Maybe a little bit longer than the pic! And you do not have a horse face!! It is a beautiful face!

Heather said...

DO IT Ashley! It is so super cute. I love your long lucious hair. But a change is good, and hair always grows back. Try it will be fun.

The Workman's said...

Ashley,
I love it! It is so you and I think it will look great!!!!!! See you Friday.

P.S. Horse face my a**