Friday, March 13, 2009

The haircut....

Oh I was scared to do this but I have done it. And I love it. Addie did SUCH a great job. She is so talented. I highly recommend her. I have been wanting to cut my hair for some time now for two reasons; #1 I wanted to donate it to Locks of Love ( which is an awesome charity) you can learn more about it here and #2 I really needed a change.


So here is before:

Photobucket

here is during the big cut

Photobucket

and the final outcome....

Photobucket

I really do like it and my hair is hard because it is so stinking thick so Addie had to thin it out ALOT!!! I think this will be fun. Thanks Addie!!!!Your the best!!

And here is what I was after.. Did we come close??
I don't know if I should put myself right beside this beauty. Probably not a good idea....it makes me look really well lets just say....NOT TAN.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Haskell Fam said...

so so so cute... Love IT! It was fun chatting with ya today. Love Ya girl.

Abigail said...

Love it, you look so cute it fits
Abbie

Heather said...

Oh, my GOSH! I LOVE IT, love it, love it! It is so cute on you. You are a HOTMAMA!!!!

Lindsay K. said...

Ashley, I love it! So cute for the summer. Makes me want to cut mine. Maybe I will dare after I have the baby

Josh & Kenz said...

You are lookin super HOT! I love, love, love it on you!

Brooke said...

So cute I love your hair! I wish I had the guts but I couldn't pull it off.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

LUVS IT!! You are a hottie!

Amanda said...

I love it!!!

strickland party of six said...

Oh my sexy mamma.. va va vauoom.... I bet you turned some heads! more so your hubbys. ha I love looking at your blog to. anyway did you get my last comment on you r photo blog? if you sont want to it is totally cool

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I can't believe how long you're hair was! You're boy's are so cute as well.