Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update!!!

SHE TOOK HIM BACK!!!! Yes, it is true. Carsen came home from school today pretty happy.
"How was school today? "
"Great mom! Lela and I are back together!!She came up to me and whispered to me 'we are back together'."
I sat there for a minute wondering, Just like that? That was all she said and Carsen was just like "o.k."! not a 'no you ripped my heart to shreds'.. nothing.
" You took her back?" I asked
He is confused and says,"Took her back? Mom, I am happy she wants to be my girlfriend again what do you mean 'took her back'? "
Never mind... I guess he is old enough to get dumped but not old enough to know how to play hard to get. ?
As long as he's happy...
I hope all girls don't do this to my boy.

3 comments:

Jami said...

oh that is too cute!!!

Hansen's said...

Oh my gosh Ash! You and your family crack me up. I love you guys so much!! Tell Carsen good luck and there will be plenty more!

Chaotic Monarchy said...

I can't stop laughing. Love him.