Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The big bad bug thats been going around...


Yah, we have it. It found it's way to our house. I felt it coming on, on Saturday and by Sunday I could lift my head. I spent the whole day in bed and by Monday I thought "O.k. I have been sick for a good day now lets get on with it and be OVER it" Um no. I am still sick as ever. Bugger nose, stuffy nose, head weighing a million pounds and body aches! YUCK!!! And Drew has it too. Sawyer is just getting over a bad cough and a little cold (Which hasn't slowed him down in the least) but now my baby has it. Monday night he had a fever of 101. So the next morning I took him to the doc. Turns out he has Broncialitis. It is a bad ear infection, fever, sinus infection and lung infection. Poor little guy. He slept until 11a.m. today! And that NEVER happens. He really must not feel well. So we started him on an antiboitic with some Children Tylenol and he is a little chipper now.
We have been going through Kleenex like crazy and our noses are
raw and I am SOOO ready to be over this and for it to be warm outside!!! Anyone else sick?

4 comments:

Hansen's said...

Oh I am sorry you guys are so sick! That is what Porter had/has! And it sticks around. Its been 4 weeks and he is just getting over it. Hope you guys are doing better!

Haskell Fam said...

So sorry! The worst thing about being sick is if your kids get it at the same time! Hang in there. Love ya girl.

Daun said...

My little man Payden started fevering last Saturday and I took him in Monday and it is the "FLU", the doctor said just hope your 4 month old doesn't get it. Well she did. But it's not the flu I thought it would be, this influenza virus is horrible. It's bad noses, and a horrible cough, and mean mean fever's (over 102). Payden is just barely getting better, and the babe is still fevering and not eating. Good Luck!

Heather said...

That truly SUCKS Ash! I am so sorry I hate being sick. I hope you guys are over it by now. We missed you're cute little self at girls night!