Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sawyer's first day of Preschool

So Sawyer started his first day of Preschool today. This was the weirdest thing. He looked so grown up. He is supposed to stay little. Anyways, I couldn't get him in when school normally starts because the little stinker wouldn't pee in the potty. (They have to be all potty trained before enrolling in school)But now that he is a very good potty trained kid, I called the preschool right by my house and she just happened to have one opening. HORRAY!! Sawyer really needs this. He loves to play with kids and he get so sick of just me and Drew all day. Carsen got him all excited about school and Sawyer was so pumped to go. Here he is all smiles waiting to go the morning of...


But then Carsen left for his school and Sawyer thought he was going to Carsen's school with him so now he is super duper mad at the world.
Then I talked to him and told him we were going to his very own school and it was going to SO FUN!!! The he got happy again...
Then about 30 seconds later he started pouting again. I don't know....
This was the look I got when I told him to smile and say "Preschool!"
WE had about 10 minutes to kill before going to school so he waiting outside for the mailman.

Tapping down the sidewalk in his uber-cool black cowboy boots!!
Once again mad. He didn't want to go to school in there.
But once he got inside and seem all the kids and the bright fun stuff he was happy again. This kid!, I tell ya, is something else!! Ups and downs, ups and downs all. day. long. You would think I had and emotional female teenager!!! Is it the age? I don't know but I sure do LOVE THIS KID!!!!! emotional or not..
Oh and in case anyone noticed.. yes, those are black way-to-big cowboy boots. He wouldn't wear anything but those. What ya going to do?

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so funny! This really made me laugh! Boys are so much fun! What a handsome dude!

Jami said...

at least its not crazy oversized spiderman moon boots! i love these quirks though! i cant believe he's all growed up! i remeber you having the last two holy cow! hope you're doing well!

Heather said...

Christian is looking at this post with me and he said, "That little boy is so handsome." Well said Christian, well said!