Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little late...

So I know I am a little late but I came across these pics as I was trying to scrapbook. (Notice I said "Trying" to scrapbook because I didn't actually get any done)
This was the midnight showing of Twilight. ( Yeh, the very first night it came out,...I told you I was late.)
Stacy, me, Addie and Heather, and Jed's mom went. ( I forget her name sorry about it..) It was really fun to have a girls night. I know most people thought that the movie was so funny and corny but I was one that really liked it! The bedroom scene was my fav!!! VaVoom!! And I especially loved how when the lights went out in the theatre for the flick to start the crowd started screaming like high school girls and girls were yelling "we love you Edward!!!" What the...
Any-who.. It was a fun night and we all know that fun night NEED to go on the blog-a-roo!!!





Yes, thats right... we had the front row. (minus Heather.. she got MUCH better seats than us) We were just glad to be there. Even thought we got a little dizzy at times as they went flying through the trees.
Thanks girls!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

AWESOME! You know I was one of those girls screaming, and yelling " I love you edward!" It is so fun to act like a 12 year old sometimes. ;)