Thursday, April 24, 2008

My oh so awesome 8 year old

Carsen isn't really thrilled to get his picture taken anymore. He used to love it. I had to bribe him with a pokemon toy. Then he was all smiles.

I just think he is growing up so fast and I am always taking pics of the two little ones, Drew because he is my baby growing like a weed and doing some new face or rollover move everyday, and Sawyer who is getting into something different being a naughty little 2 year old.
But Carsen is so big now, he is outside playing all the time or off with his dad. I never really have time to capture "him"
Well, here he is... My cool and handsome, artistic, oh so tall, awesome 8 year old.
(Some more of these will be posted on my Photography blog as well in case any one is interested)

4 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

He is so handsome. Your Dawsons Creek obsession is pretty funny. When I had Reggie I would stay up all night watching Greys. I even had dreams I was an intern and friends with all of them.

Ali said...

Just checking in on the blog since it's been a few weeks. All your new pics are AWESOME! Your boys are so handsome! GNO was so much fun! I can't wait to see you and everyone else next month!
Love YA!

Anonymous said...

You're boys are so cute. It was good to see you at the wedding. (how did you ditch me) You're funny!

Haskell Fam said...

so so cute I can't believe how time flies! Well it's time for a new post!