Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Giddy Up!!


So this year I am going to do it! Well, I am going to try to do it. I want to run the 10 K. Two years ago I ran the 5 K and I loved it. I think I was in the best shape I have ever been. So since I couldn't run it last year. (Bun in the Oven) I need to really crack down and do better this year. So maybe one year I will actually be able to run a 26 mile marathon. Wow, wouldn't that be the day!!! Some people say, "Why would you even want to do that?"  Gosh , I would just love to be that physically fit to be able to!! So the reason for this post is to extend an invitation to any one who wants to reach this goal with me. I know all the cities have the fun runs but I am shooting for Spanish Forks and Salems. (Salem has a 5K, Spanish has a 10K) The 5 K really isn't as hard as it sounds. It is only a little over 3 miles. I have been going to gold's in the mornings if anyone wants to go too. Mondays @ 1030. Tuesdays @ 1030, Thursdays @1030, Fridays @9:00 and on occation Saturdays @ 9:00. These are classes either pump or turbo kick. They are so awesome, I love them and you get the best workout! So anyone who is interested let me know.I am excited to get myself back in shape and be able to run this summer. It's going to be fun!  Any takers?

5 comments:

Josh & Kenz said...

Is it hard to get into the daycare during those times?

Ashley said...

On some days. I just get a spot for the next week when I go in. Then you can get in usually. Come with me. They are fun.

Shannon said...

Hey Ashley, my email is ishmo_chan@hotmail.com!!

Haskell Fam said...

oh goodness you are amazing! I really want to be that great but I am such a flake when it comes to exercise lately, maybe I will try to meet you at the gym one of these days! Good-luck with all the marathon training.

Shannon said...

Hey, so Stacy forwarded the email about bunco to me! I would love to, but I'm in a bunco group right now and they meet the 2nd Thursday of every month too! Count me in if the time of month changes!!! I love bunco!