Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My big time consumer


Yes we are doing it. We are selling this cute little home we have. Most days I am pumped about it and other days I am kindof sad. I mean this is our "home" We have had so many memories here.  Nick has built most of this with his bare hands. This is where we brought our babies home from the hospital. It is things like that that make you really think. But... we NEED to go elsewhere. Not only because I now have 3 little boys squished in one bedroom but I am quite tired of doing photoshoots in my livingroom. (so unprofessional!) and not to mention the heat of my office/attic is starting to be unbearable! So, yes that is what I have been doing is getting this all ready to go and trying to find time to shoot pictures, edit pictures, and be a good, fun mom. ( I am slacking in the good fun mom department)
If any of you know anyone looking for an awesome house send them my way.

1 comment:

I am a mother! said...

Good luck! I love your house and I'm sure lots of other people will too.