Tuesday, June 3, 2008

As Maury reads... "In the case of little 2 year old Sawyer, Nick... YOU ARE the father!!!"

Crowd gasping and Nick storming off the stage. As I chase after him screaming, "I told you! You big piece of ****!" (in my redneck accent)

In all seriousness now folks, lets calm down.
When Sawyer pulls faces like this there is no question who his father is.
There are numerous baby Nick photos of the nose scrunch. The squinty eyes, the smashed nose and the red hair. Gotta love it!! Thanks to the Maury show for helping us out with that one.

4 comments:

Haskell Fam said...

Oh goodness, could these Taylor boys get any CUTER? I love it!! So we need to get together and have a play day, even if it is raining we should go to Carls Jr or Mcdonalds or something and just let them play together and we of course can chat! So I love the scrunch so so cute and that pic of drew, unbelievable eyes wow they are beautiful babes! love ya girl
stacy

Me said...

ok you win!!! Funniest post eva! I seriously cannot stop laughing!

Me said...

ps will you send the invite to my other email compdummy78@gmail.com. I never ever check this one. Thanks!

Amanda said...

You are funny Ashley! Yes you are! Thanks for making me laugh and cute picture by the way!