Friday, February 29, 2008

You'll always be my baby!





So.. I went to a photography seminar for the IPPA (Intermountian Professional Photographers Association) and had to take Drew cuz it was an all day thing and you moms know the whole nursing thing. (it is sometims just easier to take them along than to prepare for the day away from them) Anyways... There was this awesome speaker/photographer there talking on studio lighting and so on and he asked if I would come up and let him shoot a few of me and my baby. Sure! I love pics of my kids. And is is rather difficult to get any mom and me pics when you are the one always behind the camera. But, how adorable is my Drew? And This guy did awesome! He is such a pro. I hope one day I can shoot as great as him. His name is Dennis Hammon.

3 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy said...

Gorgeous!

Heather said...

How cute are you! I love those pic.s! They are priceless.

Amanda said...

He looks JUST like Sawyer!! He is so cute! How fun to have pics with you in them, Im never in any pictures around here either.