Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting along these days



Well, Drew is almost two months now. I know I can hardly believe its gone by that fast! But I am often asked. "How are you getting along these days" I'm guessing you are referring to sleep, which I don't get much of. So, being up in the night ( every 2 hours 4 if I am lucky) I've found reruns of a teen drama that was a big hit when I was in high school and too pre-occupied to care about it then. Watching just a few episodes, I was hooked. I found myself looking forward to the 2a.m. feedings.
Yes, Dawsons Creek is my new sweet pleasure. I have even went as far as renting from the first season. and so on. I find myself wanting to ask Nick"Can you believe Joey is acting like that?" (like we actually know them) I know, I am pathetic!
So, as far as How am I getting along these days? Drew is not sleeping through the night, but I am O.K. with that. Drew is doing great, I am doing great. Nick, Carsen and Sawyer are doing great. And Dawson, Pacey, Joey and Jen are fabulous!

No comments: